“Good morning Emma. I had a great second interview with A – we get on very well and he seems really keen. After a long discussion I made him an offer of £52k which he has verbally accepted! I can sense he is keen to put in the hours to come up to speed and really work hard in the business. Very exciting indeed, this will allow for considerable growth before we are then calling you for our next employee. Thanks so much!”Another Satisfied Client, South East England, May 2019.
Welcome to the Ten-Percent Financial Recruitment information page for employers.
Ten Percent Financial Recruitment Consultants provide contractor and permanent recruitment services. We have a database of over 1,500 qualified accountants and have been recruiting accountants, financial controllers, finance directors, bookkeepers, legal cashiers and accounts support staff for over 15 years. Register your vacancy with us today.
- 12 month rebate periods.
- 12 month instalment options at no extra charge.
- Our services cost less than our competitors (research paper here).
- We offer the UK’s only unlimited financial recruitment service.
- Information on our fees can be found here.
What Types of Financial Roles Do You Recruit For?
We are specialists for all types of accountants working at all levels, particularly in public practice (accountancy firms) and finance departments in commerce & industry. We work with accountants from part-qualifed ACCA level through to directors with their own following of clients. We also assist with mergers, sales and purchases of accountancy firms.
How Many Registered Candidates Do You Have?
We have over 1,500 qualified accountants candidates registered with us. They range from FCCA and FCA Accountants with over 40 years PQE to newly qualified ACCA accountants (semi seniors & seniors), bookkeepers and accounting technicians. We also assist with accounts assistants and support staff. Our candidates work in public practice accountancy firms, both small and large, finance departments in all industries as well as government institutions and NGOs.
Why Choose Us?
“…..you are by far the best consultants I have had dealings with. You give me no-nonsense, honest advice and do not talk in the strange recruitment consultant language.”
Senior Partner of medium sized Portsmouth firm.
- We offer unique fee structures including unlimited recruitment
- We offer very generous rebates – up to 12 months
- We refer potential clients to firms using our free ‘Accountant Directory’ and advertise your services at no cost.
- We donate 10% of our annual profits to charity.
- We will keep you updated with details of good quality accountants for your jobs on a weekly basis.
- Our consultants will not bother you unnecessarily.
How does our service work?
- Email us with vacancy details & candidate requirements. A consultant will email back to confirm receipt and request any further information required.
- We will select any suitable candidates we already have available and send their details and a CV through to you. The vacancy will also be posted across a range of job boards and websites including our own.
- Once you have reviewed the CVs provided you can decide on which candidates to interview.
- We liaise with both the candidate and yourself to arrange suitable interviewing dates.
- If you offer a candidate employment, everyone is happy.
- If the candidate is unsuccessful or does not take up your job offer we continue the search to find the right person for you.
Accountancy Firm Sales, Mergers and Bolt-Ons
We offer a confidential service for firms and individuals thinking about expanding through takeover, bolt-ons or mergers, or selling their practice. We are able to identify buyers and sellers across the UK, and introduce businesses to you. Please contact us to discuss further (in confidence) or visit our Law & Accountancy Firms for Sale or Merger site (www.jonathanfagan.co.uk).
Ten Percent Financial Recruitment works with accountancy firms, companies and organisations across the UK and worldwide. With a competitive fee structure and years of recruitment experience, we assist Blue Chips, SME’s, public practice, private practice and government/local authority with both permanent, contract and temporary employees.
We help national and international businesses from our offices in London, Derby and North Wales, offering reasonable & competitive fees.
We have long and well-established relationships with businesses of all kinds and sizes across all sectors in the UK and overseas. Contact us at email@example.com.
We are individual members of the REC (the Recruitment & Employers Confederation) – Jonathan Fagan is a Fellow of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals (FIRP) and Emma Ireland is an Associate of the IRP.
To find out more about us, please contact us.