Welcome to the TP Financial Careers Centre for Accountants, Trainee Accountants and Assistant Accountants looking for roles in practice in the UK. The services below are applicable to qualified accountants, assistant accountants, QBE accountants, bookkeepers and junior/trainee accountants, together with anyone starting a career in accountancy, wanting to progress or attempting to locate a role in an accountancy practice. We offer a mix of services, advice & information.
Please select from the list below:
- Full CV Review by an experienced Recruitment Consultant with a free LinkedIn Profile Review – click here
- Free CV Reviews
- Get Noticed! A Free Guide on Writing a Stand Out CV for Accountants
- Why are Accountants so bad at writing CVs?
- CV improvement if you only have 20 seconds – please see below
If you don’t have time to follow our 25 top tips by clicking the link above, please bear in mind the following information that needs to be on your CV when sending it across. This is missing from about 95% of all accountant CVs we get sent for accountancy practice jobs:
- What is your current salary and notice period?
- Do you have the right to work in the UK?
- Are you looking for a part time or full time role specifically?
- Are you interested in contract or permanent work (or both)?
- Do you have any specific requirements for a new role that we need to be aware of – eg flexible hours, access to bonus schemes etc..?
- How far through the ACCA are you – what do you have left to do and what have you completed?
- Are you fully ACCA qualified with post-qualification experience?
- What software experience do you have?