Here is our brief guide on how to send us all the information we need from the outset when putting together your CV for an accountancy practice job:
- What is your current salary and notice period?
- Do you have the right to work in the UK?
- Are you looking for a part time or full time role specifically?
- Are you interested in contract or permanent work (or both)?
- Do you have any specific requirements for a new role that we need to be aware of – eg flexible hours, access to bonus schemes etc..?
- How far through the ACCA are you – what do you have left to do and what have you completed?
- Are you fully ACCA qualified with post-qualification experience?
- What software experience do you have?
Don’t forget your full postal address..
If you have time – read our full 25 top tips on writing an accountancy CV here: Why are Accountants so bad at writing CVs? 25 top tips for writing a CV for Accountancy Practice Jobs