Ten Percent Financial Recruitment
A boutique accountancy practice undergoing a period of expansion are looking for an ACCA Qualified Accountant to join their offices in Orpington, Kent. Accountancy practice experience is absolutely essential for this role and you should be capable of hitting the ground running. The idea candidate will:
- Be ACCA Qualified or similar
- Have a minimum of 3+ years in UK practice along with strong experience within industry
- Currently be managing a portfolio of clients involving delegation and review of junior work, before completing & finalising – accounts, corporation & personal tax, VAT
- Have very strong experience in a client facing position where you are the main point of contact for various clients for issues including tax planning & other accountancy related advice
- Have strong experience of Xero, TaxCalc and various other accountancy software packages
- Have great communication skills both written and verbal, including an excellent telephone manner
- Be ambitious and committed to helping the business grow
This role will be office-based once lockdown is over. Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications but is likely to be in the £30-40k range.
When applying please specify:
- Current salary and notice period.
- Reasons for leaving your present role (if working).
- Ensure you have identified any practice roles you have had to date (as opposed to industry roles).
- Detail your qualifications – e.g. if you are ACCA qualified, how many years of post-qualification experience do you have?
- Your home address and postcode (postcode at the very least). If you are not near to the role are you planning to relocate?
- What you are looking for in a new position yourself – i.e. why you are looking at this role – what is it that has caught your eye (e.g. location, opportunity, higher salary etc.)
- Full details of accounting software used to date.