Ten Percent Financial Recruitment
An independent ten-Partner practice specialising in Corporate Recovery, Accountancy and Wealth Management are looking for an Assistant Insolvency Administrator to join their team. This is a well-established firm with offices in both Sutton, Surrey and West Byfleet.
As licensed Insolvency Practitioners, the Corporate Recovery and Insolvency Division promotes a rescue culture and encourages those facing difficulties to seek early advice. The Insolvency Team is a mixture of qualified and non-qualified. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1.5 years’ experience within an insolvency environment, ideally at a boutique size practice, with some exposure of managing a small portfolio of cases from appointment to closure.
The primary requirements of this position are:
- Full lifecycle management of a small portfolio of straight forward cases.
- Assisting management with larger more complex cases.
- Maintain fully accurate case files, ensuring they meet with statutory requirements.
- Preparing reports to creditors.
- Statutory reporting.
- Effective communications with a range of stakeholders, creditors, debtors, directors, solicitors and other professionals.
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- A minimum of 1.5 year’s case administrator experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable attention to detail.
- A proactive approach to work, prepared to go the extra mile to achieve the right results.
- Build strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Competence using MS Office applications.
- A sound working knowledge of IPS.
- Preferred – a 2.1 degree preferably in Law, Economics, Finance or Business
- Essential minimum of GCSE passes (A-C) in Maths and English plus at least 2 A levels, grades A – C or equivalent qualification
- CPI qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Living within a reasonable commute to either Sutton or West Byfleet.
- 37.5 hours per week – Office hours 8.30-5.45 Mon-Thurs, 8.30-1.00pm Fridays
- Salary according to experience
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (25 days after 1 years’ service)
- 3 month probationary period
- Group personal pension 4% employer/employee contributions after successful completion of probationary period
- No parking fees (park on road)
- Employee’s Assistance Programme
- All offers subject to 5 years of references which are deemed satisfactory to the Practice, evidence of the right to work in the UK and a clear standard DBS check.