Ten Percent Financial Recruitment
A well-established firm of Chartered Accountants, Registered Auditors and Chartered Tax Advisors are looking for an Audit Manager to join their Central London offices. The ideal candidate will be either ACA or ACCA qualified with several years of experience in accountancy practice. A good working knowledge of Pro Audit and CCH is also required.
This is a full time permanent position. Salary is dependent on experience but likely to be in the £60-65k range.
When applying please specify:
- Current salary and notice period.
- Reasons for leaving your present role (if working).
- Ensure you have identified any practice roles you have had to date (as opposed to industry roles).
- Detail your qualifications – e.g. if you are ACCA qualified, how many years of post-qualification experience do you have?
- Your home address and postcode (postcode at the very least). If you are not near to the role are you planning to relocate?
- What you are looking for in a new position yourself – i.e. why you are looking at this role – what is it that has caught your eye (e.g. location, opportunity, higher salary etc.)
- Full details of accounting software used to date.