Ten Percent Financial Recruitment
An experienced Financial Analyst is sought on a part-time basis to join a growing family office team. The ideal candidate will be CFA qualified with extensive family office and HNWI experience.
- Company valuations – fair market value v intrinsic value
- Understanding investment theory as a value investor
- M&A experience – working on friendly mergers and hostile takeovers strategy
- Deal structuring – transaction and financing methods
- Balance sheet structuring through leverage
- Equity capital structures e.g. ordinary shares, preference shares, convertible notes, etc.
- Understanding of data and analysis through ML and AI
- Technical skills mandatory Excel/Power BI and preferable SQL, Python
VC/PE fund and/or investment banking experience would also be advantageous, as would Software as a Service experience. This role would be ideal for an experienced banker wanting a change of pace from the high pressure to a relaxed family office, growing the assets under management through M&A activity.
This is a part time role to be carried out on a remote working basis with the occasional meeting in London. Both freelance and permanent candidates will be considered and salary/hourly rate is negotiable dependent on experience and qualifications.
When applying please specify:
- Current salary/hourly rate and notice period.
- Salary requirements and whether you are looking for a permanent or freelance role.
- Reasons for leaving your present role (if working).
- Ensure you have clearly identified any family office/HNWI roles you have had to date.
- Detail your qualifications – e.g. if you are CFA qualified, how many years of post-qualification experience do you have?
- Your home address and postcode.
- What you are looking for in a new position yourself – i.e. why you are looking at this role – what is it that has caught your eye (e.g. opportunity, higher salary etc.)
- Full details of accounting/financial software used to date.