Ten Percent Financial Recruitment
A small accountancy practice in South East London is looking for a Senior or Semi-Senior Accountant to join their offices on a part time freelance basis. The ideal candidate will be confident in communicating with clients and have accounts preparation and self-assessment/corporation tax experience for limited companies, sole traders and property investors.
You should have a good working knowledge of CCH tax (personal and company), Xero for bookkeeping and VAT returns, BrightPay for payroll, Excel, and accounts preparation using VT/CCH.
Hourly rate is dependent on experience but likely to be in the £15-25 per hour range. You should be based preferably within SE9 or at the very least within a short commute.
When applying please specify:
- Current salary and notice period.
- Reasons for leaving your present role (if working).
- Ensure you have identified any practice roles you have had to date (as opposed to industry roles).
- Detail your qualifications – e.g. if you are studying for the ACCA, what have you completed and what have you got left to do?
- Your home address and postcode (postcode at the very least). If you are not near to the role are you planning to relocate?
- What you are looking for in a new position yourself – i.e. why you are looking at this role – what is it that has caught your eye (e.g. location, opportunity, higher salary etc.)
- Full details of accounting software used to date.