Ten Percent Financial Recruitment
A small accountancy practice in West Lancashire are looking for a Part-Qualified Accountant to join their offices on a full time basis. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ prior experience in accountancy practice and be capable of handling accounts preparation and basic tax work. You should have a good working knowledge of Sage, SAPA, and Sage CT.
This is an office-based full time permanent position – no remote working is involved. Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications but likely to be in the £23-28k range.
When applying please specify:
- Current salary and notice period.
- Reasons for leaving your present role (if working).
- Ensure you have identified any practice roles you have had to date (as opposed to industry roles).
- Detail your qualifications – e.g. if you are studying for the ACCA, what have you completed and what have you got left to do?
- Your home address and postcode (postcode at the very least). If you are not near to the role are you planning to relocate?
- What you are looking for in a new position yourself – i.e. why you are looking at this role – what is it that has caught your eye (e.g. location, opportunity, higher salary etc.)
- Full details of accounting software used to date.