Ten Percent Financial Recruitment
A tech company providing software to recruitment agencies is looking for a part-time Systems Accountant to join them on a freelance remote working basis. The ideal candidate will be qualified with strong technical skills and extensive experience in the analysis and interpretation of data. You will be working with and reporting directly to the group CEO in their Family Office, so you must be proactive, super organised and capable of getting things done.
The successful candidate will have experience of the following:
- Software as a Service
- Xero – you should be Xero certified and understand Xero API and business use cases
- MS Office including Teams competency
- Excel and Power BI reporting
- Preparation of Statutory accounts for Companies House
- Preparation of Annual Tax return and tax computations
- Cash flow forecasting
- Credit control
- Supervising a bookkeeping team
You should also have experience of corporate structures with holding company parent and operating subsidiaries and be comfortable working with developers and articulating business use cases to develop dash boards and reports.
The firm is currently preparing to list the business on the LSE, therefore the following would also be highly advantageous:
- Experience of IPO process
- Preparation of regulatory reports for a public company
- Experience of Fund Management including portfolio valuations, GP, LP
- Experience of Debt Capital Markets and Equity Capital Markets
With this being a purely remote working position, it is essential that you are extremely tech savvy and au fait with remote working technology such as Teams and Zoom. This role will be approximately 10 hours per week and hourly rate, while dependent on qualifications and experience, is likely to be in the £25-35 per hour range.
When applying please specify:
- Current salary/hourly rate and notice period.
- Reasons for leaving your present role (if working).
- Ensure you have identified any SaaS roles you have had to date.
- Detail your qualifications – e.g. if you are ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified, how many years of post-qualification experience do you have?
- Your home address and postcode (postcode at the very least).
- What you are looking for in a new position yourself – i.e. why you are looking at this role – what is it that has caught your eye (e.g. opportunity, higher salary etc.)
- Full details of accounting software used to date.