Ten Percent Financial Recruitment
A modern, progressive medium-sized accountancy practice is looking for a Semi-Senior Accountant to join its offices in Windsor. The ideal candidate will be part-qualified or QBE with a minimum of 2 years of practice experience.
You should have solid experience in bookkeeping, statutory accounts, and management accounts, and a good working knowledge of Sage, QuickBooks, Xero, and Excel. Experience of Digita would also be advantageous.
Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications but likely to be in the £26-30k range.
When applying please specify:
- Current salary and notice period.
- Reasons for leaving your present role (if working).
- Ensure you have identified any practice roles you have had to date (as opposed to industry roles).
- Detail your qualifications – e.g. if you are studying for the ACCA, what have you completed and what have you got left to do?
- Your home address and postcode (postcode at the very least). If you are not near to the role are you planning to relocate?
- What you are looking for in a new position yourself – i.e. why you are looking at this role – what is it that has caught your eye (e.g. location, opportunity, higher salary etc.)
- Full details of accounting software used to date.