Ten Percent Financial Recruitment
A small accountancy practice in Colchester are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will be ACCA/ACA qualified although QBE will be considered with extensive practice experience.
You should be confident carrying out a mix of practice work including accounts, tax and VAT. You should also be capable of reviewing work so experience handling a team would be a distinct advantage. A good working knowledge of cloud accounting software is required. Several years of accountancy practice experience is absolutely essential for this role.
This is a full time permanent position based at the firm’s offices in Colchester with the possibility of 1-2 days remote working per week.
Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience but likely to be in the £35-40k range.
When applying please specify:
- Current salary and notice period.
- Reasons for leaving your present role (if working).
- Ensure you have identified any practice roles you have had to date (as opposed to industry roles).
- Detail your qualifications – e.g. if you are ACCA qualified, how many years of post-qualification experience do you have?
- Your home address and postcode (postcode at the very least). If you are not near to the role are you planning to relocate?
- What you are looking for in a new position yourself – i.e. why you are looking at this role – what is it that has caught your eye (e.g. location, opportunity, higher salary etc.)
- Full details of accounting software used to date.