Ten Percent Financial Recruitment
An accountancy practice in Surrey are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their Reigate offices. The ideal candidate will be ACCA/ACA qualified although QBE with good solid practice experience will also be considered. You should have at least 6 years of experience in accountancy practice and be capable of handling the full range of practice work. You will need to be able to hit the ground running and as this role involves visiting clients, a driving licence and access to a vehicle is required.
This is a full time permanent role. Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications but likely to be in the £35-45k range.
When applying please specify:
- Current salary and notice period.
- Reasons for leaving your present role (if working).
- Ensure you have identified any practice roles you have had to date (as opposed to industry roles).
- Detail your qualifications – e.g. if you are ACCA qualified, how many years of post-qualification experience do you have?
- Your home address and postcode (postcode at the very least). If you are not near to the role are you planning to relocate?
- What you are looking for in a new position yourself – i.e. why you are looking at this role – what is it that has caught your eye (e.g. location, opportunity, higher salary etc.)
- Full details of accounting software used to date.