Ten Percent Financial Recruitment
An accountancy practice in Edgbaston is looking for a Senior Accountant/Practice Manager to assist with a general range of work at a busy practice. The ideal candidate will be ACCA/ACA qualified or QBE with several years of recent practice experience.
This is a remote working role so you do not need to be within daily commuting distance of the offices although being based in the West Midlands would be an advantage.
Salary is dependent on experience but likely to be in the £30-40k range.
When applying please specify:
- Current salary and notice period.
- Reasons for leaving your present role (if working).
- Ensure you have identified any practice roles you have had to date (as opposed to industry roles).
- Detail your qualifications – e.g. if you are ACCA qualified, how many years of post-qualification experience do you have?
- Your home address and postcode (postcode at the very least). If you are not near to the role are you planning to relocate?
- What you are looking for in a new position yourself – i.e. why you are looking at this role – what is it that has caught your eye (e.g. location, opportunity, higher salary etc.)
- Full details of accounting software used to date.