Ten Percent Financial Recruitment
An accountancy practice in Stockton-on-Tees are looking for a part-time Senior Accounts/Head Accounting Technician to join their team for 3 days per week. This is on a temporary basis initially but is likely to become permanent. The ideal candidate will be ACCA qualified or at the least have passed AAT level 4.
Practice experience is essential for this role and you will be capable of preparing and submitting limited company accounts, sole trader accounts and self-assessment returns. You should be confident with excellent communication skills and capable of hitting the ground running once you take over the role.
This is a part-time temporary to permanent role of 3 days per week. Salary is dependent on experience but likely to be in the £25-30k pro-rata range.
When applying please specify:
- Current salary and notice period.
- Reasons for leaving your present role (if working).
- Ensure you have identified any practice roles you have had to date (as opposed to industry roles).
- Detail your qualifications – e.g. if you are studying for the ACCA, what have you completed and what have you got left to do?
- Your home address and postcode (postcode at the very least). If you are not near to the role are you planning to relocate?
- What you are looking for in a new position yourself – i.e. why you are looking at this role – what is it that has caught your eye (e.g. location, opportunity, higher salary etc.)
- Full details of accounting software used to date.