Ten Percent Financial Recruitment
A well-established accountancy practice in the centre of Harrogate are looking for a Senior or experienced Semi-Senior Accountant to join them.
This role would suit candidates who are AAT, ACCA, ICAEW or QBE. You should have several years of accountancy practice experience and be confident reviewing accounts and tax files of junior staff, delivering files to managers for their clearance with clients. You should also have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Iris and Xero.
The firm’s offices are based less than a 5 minute walk from Harrogate train station.
This is a full-time role although a part-time arrangement of 25-30 hours per week will be considered for the right candidate. Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications but likely to in the £25-35k range.
When applying please specify:
- Current salary and notice period.
- Reasons for leaving your present role (if working).
- Ensure you have identified any practice roles you have had to date (as opposed to industry roles).
- Detail your qualifications – e.g. if you are ACCA qualified, how many years of post-qualification experience do you have?
- Your home address and postcode (postcode at the very least). If you are not near to the role are you planning to relocate?
- What you are looking for in a new position yourself – i.e. why you are looking at this role – what is it that has caught your eye (e.g. location, opportunity, higher salary etc.)
- Full details of accounting software used to date.